Entering Your Grades
Grades can be entered into the Brightspace Grades tool in one of three ways:
- You can enter grades manually. You can do it by following these steps:
- click on Assessment in your course in Brightspace
- select Grades from the dropdown menu
- click on Spreadsheet View
- enter student grades
- save the document – saved grades are visible to students.
- You can transfer grades directly from Brightspace assessment tools (quizzes, assignment folders, discussions). Please refer to the videos below for instructions on how to do it for each tool.
- You can import grades from a CSV, TSV or TXT file on your computer into the grade book.
Transfer Quiz Grades to Your Grade Book
Grade Submissions in Assignments
Grade a Discussion Topic