The Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) is an academic support centre at Memorial University. CITL offers these instructional resources to support your on campus and online teaching and learning at Memorial. You can use them when planning and creating a resource, course, or program, and when teaching or assessing learners.
- Planning the design and development of courses and programs
- Assessment and evaluation of a learner’s work
- Strategies related to teaching and learning
- Theories about teaching and learning
- Remote Instruction is delivering a course at a distance instead of in person
- Selecting the most appropriate technology