The Grades2Banner (G2B) tool is accessible on each Course Home page, in the navigation bar right above the My Courses images. You can also directly access it at https://lmsservices.citl.mun.ca/g2b
If you have trouble accessing the G2B tool please contact the Support Centre.
Note: The G2B tool will only transfer numerical grades from the Adjusted Final Grades column of the grade book in Brightspace. For all other types of grading please proceed with direction from your Academic Unit.
If you are not signed into MUN Login you will be sent there prior to accessing the tool.
The numbers circled in blue correspond to the features listed below.
- Courses – The default landing page displays instructor assigned courses.
- Need Help? – Support is available at CITL Support.
- Welcome identifier – Identifies the user that has signed in to this tool.
- Logout – This will log you out of all my.mun.ca services.
- Semester tab – Displays courses in current and previous semesters.
- Course Name – Lists courses in alphabetical order by open transfer status.
- Transfer Status – Indicates the grade transfer status of the course.
- Transfer Message – Provides more information regarding a transfer.
- Transfer Deadline – Displays the deadline to have grades transferred to banner.
- Actions – Displays the action available.