Course Admin Overview
The Course Administration area is a central area for accessing tools related to setting up and managing your course. From the Course Administration area or widget, you can access many tools that are not currently in the main tool navigation bar to help you run your course smoothly.
- Site Setup: Course Offering Information, Homepages, and Widgets.
- Site Resources: Book Management, Calendar, Content, Course Builder, Course Design Accelerator, External Learning Tools, Frequently Asked Questions, Glossary, Import/Export/Copy Components, Instructional Design Wizard, Learning Activity Library, Links, Manage Dates, and Manage Files.
- Learner Management: Attendance, Classlist, Groups, Self-Registration, and View User Progress.
- Assessment: Assignments, Checklists, Competencies, Grades, Quizzes, Rubrics, Self Assessments, and Surveys.
- Communication: Announcements, Chat, Discussions, and Intelligent Agents.
- Administration tools: Broken Links, Tools.
Note: Some tools may not be available for your particular course role.