CITL Sample Quiz
CITL has created a sample quiz that instructors can add to their course(s). The purpose of this quiz is to make sure that students can access and submit a quiz successfully PRIOR to doing an actual assessment in the quiz tool. If students have difficulty using the quiz tool, they should be directed to contact CITL Support so any issues can be resolved.
Download and Install
You may download the CITL Sample Quiz from this link.
Once you’ve downloaded the .zip Quiz package, adding it to your course site is fairly simple.
- Once in your course, go to Course Admin on the main navigation bar.
- Next, choose Import/Export/Copy Components
- Select Import Components
- Press Start
- Select the Sample Quiz .zip file that you downloaded previously
- Choose Upload
- Choose Import All Components and wait till it’s imported
- Once the package has been successfully imported, go to the Assessments tab in the main course navigation menu and choose Quizzes
- Your Sample Quiz is ready