Scheduling Class Recordings with Lecture Capture
If you are assigned to teach in a room equipped with Lecture Capture, you can manage your recording schedule directly within Brightspace by following the steps below.
Step 1: Opt in
- Login to Brightspace (https://online.mun.ca)
- On the homepage, go to the My Dashboard widget and click the Instructors tile.
- Click the Lecture Capture tile and follow the directions to begin the scheduling process. (Note: If you cannot see the Lecture Capture tile, it is most likely that your assigned classroom is not equipped with the technology.)
Step 2: Schedule your recordings
By default, all class times noted in Banner are available for recording.
- Click on the course you wish to configure for use of Lecture Capture.
- Review the class schedule and deselect any dates that you would not want recorded (class exams, cancellations, reading week, etc.).
- The chosen recordings will automatically be published to the associated Brightspace course site.
Note: You can review the schedule and make changes at any time in Brightspace by going to My Dashboard -> Instructors -> Lecture Capture. These changes will be implemented within 10 minutes of making the request in the widget.
Any questions about your recordings or scheduling can be directed to the CITL’s Client Support Team.