Workshops and Consultations
- This event has passed.
April 20, 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Whether you are new to Brightspace or just need a refresher, the Brightspace Basics session will walk you through the basic steps of preparing your course site for the start of the term. Topics include:
- Overview of CITL’s support team
- Logging into Brightspace and accessing your course site
- Adding content to a site, including the Brightspace Course Setup Kit
- Using course mail and announcement to contact your students
- Setting up a discussion forum
- Creating assignments and quizzes
- Setting up the grade book to track and return grades to students
- Introducing online rooms
Participants are encouraged to bring forward issues or challenges they may have experienced when teaching with Brightspace, and the facilitator will aim to provide suggestions to address them.
This session will be hosted in Webex. Registration is required for this event – please follow the link below to register.