Submitting Assignments With Brightspace
Your instructor may ask you to use the Assignments Dropbox tool to submit assignments directly within Brightspace (D2L). If you are unsure about how you are expected to submit your assignments, you should refer to your syllabus/assignment details, or contact your instructor.
- From the course navigation bar, select the Assignments drop down menu.
- On the Assignment submission folders page, click on the folder you want to submit to.
- To browse for the file you want to submit, click Add a File. You can attach files from your local computer or storage device, a Brightspace personal or a group locker.
- You can select Add a File, Record Video, or Record Audio to add feedback. When you finish a recording, click Add.
- Enter any comments you want to submit with the file.
- Click Submit.
NOTE: As a student it is your responsibility to ensure your assignment has been successfully submitted. Click here for more information on Confirming Your Submission.