Monday Morning Mentor (Archive)
Monday Morning Mentor is a weekly 20-minute online professional development program offered through Magna Publications. The program is focused on learning opportunities about topics impacting higher education.
CITL no longer subscribes to this service; however, archives of previous offerings are available within the Faculty Resources Brightspace site.
If you don’t have access to the Faculty Resource Centre site, please contact our Client Support Team.
Some sample topics you will find in the archive include:
- How can I effectively supervise Teaching and Research Assistants?
- Why is intercultural competence important and how can it improve my teaching?
- How can preparing to teach online improve my face-to-face teaching?
- What are 5 tips for creating videos that promote knowledge and expand my reach?
- How can I use simple gamification strategies to engage my students?
For information about the Monday Morning Mentor Series, visit Magna Publications.