Given the extraordinary circumstances due to the COVID-19 pandemic, grading procedures have been adjusted for the Winter 2020. Attached here, are the documents circulated by the Registrar’s Office regarding grading for your reference:
- Grade Submission W2020.pdf
- Instructors Grading letter W2020.pdf
- Step by Step Instructions to Print Class Lists.pdf
- Change of Grade Form.pdf
CITL has developed a few resources to help you get your grades from Brightspace into Banner. Both for instructors who are already using Brightspace but also for individuals who would like to get started:
- If you do not normally use Brightspace for grading, you may find this tutorial helpful: manually adding grades to the Final Adjusted Column
- If you need to transmit special codes to Banner, you can now do this directly from Brightspace: Transferring special codes to Banner
- View this tutorial when you are ready to transfer your grades: How to transfer your grades.
If you have any questions or receive any errors when entering your grades into Banner, or when transferring them to Banner, please reach out to our Support Centre for assistance.