Preparing your Gradebook
If you are using the Grade book in Brightspace (D2L) to record the course grades there a few things to confirm before entering grades into the Adjusted Final Grades column and using the Grades2Banner tool.
- Confirm the Setup Wizard is set to:
- Display the Adjusted Final Grade (Final Grade To Display).
- Automatically keep final grades updated (Grade Calculations).
- Confirm that there are no unresolved Notes on the Manage Grades.
- All Notes must be resolved before using the Grades2Banner widget.
- For issues regarding Notes contact Technical Support.
- Confirm all Items have been graded on the Enter Grades .
- Enter or Transfer and Confirm grades in the Adjusted Final Grade.
Once this is accomplished the grades are ready to be transferred using the Grades2Banner tool.