Transfer Your Grades
The Grades2Banner (G2B) tool is accessible on each Course Home page, usually found in the Grades2banner link on the upper nav bar of your My Courses page. For a direct link, click here.
If you have trouble accessing the G2B tool please contact the Support Centre.
Note: The G2B tool will only transfer numerical grades from the Adjusted Final Grades column of the grade book in Brightspace. For all other types of grading please proceed with direction from your Academic Unit.
If you are not signed into MUN Login you will be sent there prior to accessing the tool. Once on the Grades2Banner tool page:
In the example below BUSI 6110 will be used for illustrative purposes. Information may vary depending on how your course is set-up.
- Identify the course that is ready to be transferred.
- Select the Transfer button. This will open a Confirmation window.
- Confirm the transfer of grades by following instructions on the screen. The course will then be added to a queue for the grades to be transferred to Banner.
- Repeat as required for additional courses
- After a few minutes, refresh the browser window and review the Transfer Status or Message button.
Note: Depending on page traffic it may take up to 10 minutes for the queue to empty and complete the transfer
Please confirm that “Transfer Successful” appears next to the course. If the process was not successful please review the Message button and Adjusted Final Grade column in Brightspace and try again or contact the Support Centre.