Announcing the TLC photo contest!
Memorial’s Teaching and Learning Community (TLC) is offering a Facebook photo contest to launch our new page! And the prize is pretty darn good.
Since final exam time is quickly approaching, we know you all have your unique study habits. Some people can’t study if it’s quiet and need to listen to certain music (foreign? 80s glam rock?). Some need to hear a pin drop. Some have to start studying on the hour and if it’s 7:08 p.m.? Game over. Some need a certain snack. Heck, maybe you even talk to yourself aloud!
Whatever your ritual is or your unique nook, we want to see it!
Open to all students, educators, staff, and alumni, all you have to do is:
- ‘Like’ our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MemorialTLC);
- Upload a photo of how and/or where you do your best teaching and learning to the TLC group page;
- Post the link on your own page and get as many of your own ‘likes’ as you can!
The two photos who have the most ‘likes’ by Friday, November 30, will win one of two iPad minis! Just in time for Christmas.
Here are the rules:
- Contest is open to all students, educators, staff and alumni on ALL of Memorial’s campuses (Marine Institute, Grenfell Campus, and Harlow);
- In order to be eligible for the grand prize, entrants must tag themselves in the submitted photo, whether they are in the photo or not;
- Entrants are encouraged to be as creative and wacky as they like;
- Entrants may use any type of camera and any photo touch-up app;
- Any profane material or subject matter will be deleted from the page;
- The TLC will also post all submissions to their own album – the ‘likes’ will be tallied from both the album and the timeline post.
- Contest winner will be announced on December 7, counting will conclude on November 30.
Don’t delay – post those photos right away so you have time to build your ‘likes’! Good luck!