TurningPoint allows students to participate in presentations or lectures by responding to questions using a ResponseCard clicker or other mobile/networked device. If your instructor has indicated you will be using TurningPoint in class, the following guide will give you a brief introduction to its features.
Create an account
- Navigate to https://account.turningtechnologies.com/account/ .
- Enter your @mun.ca email address and click Create an account.
- A verification email containing a link to create your account will be sent to the email address you provided. Open this link to continue the account creation process.
- Select I am a participant
- Provide the required information (name, user ID, etc.). The “Market” field should be set to “Higher Education.”
- Create your password (Your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one lower case, one uppercase, and one number)
- Your account has now been created. You can now redeem your previously purchased license or associate a device with your account. You can also choose to do this later through your profile page.
TurningPoint Customer Support
If you experience issues with your TurningPoint account, or the functionality of TurningPoint, you should contact TurningPoint Customer Support directly: